As time goes by, our minds start getting a little foggy, we start forgetting things – even if we’re still in the early stages of adulthood, that happens too often – and life just keeps getting tougher to deal with.
Most times, we don’t pay attention to the signs that our body and brain are sending us about how our inner system is working; therefore, we just ignore some common signs and pretend it doesn’t bother us.
Personally, I have been dealing with my mental health for over the past twelve years, which has decreased my memory spam. I’ve tried a lot of products and when I landed on this one right here, I knew it was going to be a fit for me and everyone who is struggling with similar things as well. Here’s my NeuroActiv6 Review, let’s get started.
Product Name: NeuroActiv6
Overall Ratings: 5 out of 5
NeuroActiv6 focuses on your brain’s reaction to your every day energy and concentration levels. It has been clinically studied to combine some of the most efficient, fulfilling and helpful ingredients there is. This is to help you support and maintain a healthy brain, promote motivation and energy, and it helps you maintain a clear mindset – which can sometimes be a daily struggle, believe me, I’ve been there. –
NeuroActiv6 also uplifts your BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor) levels which is a form of gene protein and promotes “neural communication”; allowing neurons to communicate with each other more effectively.
When BDNF levels are high, gaining new knowledge is easy, memories are saved, and you feel happy, refreshed, calm, and productive. Which is one of the reasons this protein is often alluded to as a “fountain of youth” by some well-known neuroscientists.
Some of the ingredients include:
- Turmeric – Increases antioxidant capacity in the body and helps the brain have better blood flow. It also has the potential to prevent heart problems and it’s said that it also helps your body reduce cancer cells
- CitIcoline – According to WebMD, Citocoline increases a chemical in the brain called phosphatidylcholine, which is a really important part of the brain. It helps reduce memory loss and some other serious illnesses, but those aren’t scientifically proven; therefore, I don’t want to provide you with “false” or “not proven” information.
- Organic Berries, Other Fruits, and Vegetables – We all know the health benefits that fruits and vegetables have on our bodies. “Researchers examined 12 studies and concluded that strong adherence to a Mediterranean-style diet, which contains the highest levels of polyphenols… was associated with better cognitive function and best overall aging by almost every single health marker.”
- B Vitamins – Vitamin B not only helps your immune system but it also improves your memory and gives you energy
- Grape Seeds – There are multiple sources that state that Grape Seeds contain Activin, which helps your body develop a healthy inflammatory response and reduces oxidative stress.
- Ashwagandha – This plant-based supplement helps you lower your blood sugar levels (great for people with diabetes, like myself). It is also used as an adaptogen to help you reduce some of your stress levels
From what we’ve learned so far, we can all agree that the NeuroActiv6 powder has a lot of health benefits, but I wanted to do a little recap just to make sure that you’re not missing out on any important information.
- Includes100 mg of BDNF Boosting NeuroFactor Whole Coffee Fruit Extract. BDNF is nicknamed “Miracle Grow for the Brain” for its ability to help a brain rewire connections and grow new neurons.
- It also includes 250 mg of stress and anxiety-relieving, cortisol lowering Sensoril Ashwagandha. 250 mg of Cognizin Citicoline for increasing brain energy, focus, memory, and concentration throughout the day
- 2500 mg of brain-boosting and heart-healthy organic red fruit polyphenols
- Caffeine, gluten, soy, folic acid, and dairy-free
- Natural berry flavors
- And my absolute personal favorite, it is a Non-GMO product.
What does Non-GMO mean?
GMO stands for “Genetically Modified Organisms” which are living organisms such as plants, animals, etc, that are altered and artificially manipulated in a laboratory. This produces a mixture of animals, plants, viruses, and bacteria genes that are not naturally produced through their traditional intermixing procedures. Therefore, any product that you ingest whose genetics have been modified, is a danger to your body because of all the chemicals it contains.
I’m sure we’re on the same page when we’re talking about quality and pricing, right? We don’t want something too expensive that would leave us broke, but we don’t want something so cheap that it will only damage our bodies without improving anything.This is one of the reasons why I personally think that NeuroActiv6 is one of the best brain supplements out there.
The prices start at:
- 1 Bottle x $45.95
- 3 Bottles x $129.99
- 6 Bottles x $229.99
I know you’re probably wondering “why do I want so many bottles