Most of us who struggle with some type of mental disorder, usually we also end up having insomnia. We either sleep too much, or we don’t sleep at all. Have you been there?
There was a study made with 50 men and 50 women, to see how badly their mental health and their sleeping patterns affected them. The results?
Those with insomnia had an increased level of anxiety and depression, than those who are currently not suffering from insomnia, but at the same time there was an increase of 9.82% and 17.35% that were likely to have clinically significant depression and anxiety, even without having insomnia. Increased insomnia frequency was associated to magnify depression and anxiety.
So, where am I going with this? Well, sometimes besides our mental health and our comfort platform in which we sleep in, may be an increasing factor for your sleeping patterns to not have such a positive impact on you. I mean, when we’re comfortable in bed, we feel less of a weight in our chest and we sometimes tend to relax. For that alone, I’m bringing you this Milemont Memory Foam Pillow review.
If I can have an impact on your well-being and even have a slightly chance of changing some of your sleeping patterns, that would mean the absolute world to me. That reason alone is why I’m doing this review. So, with that said, let’s get into it!
Milemont Memory Foam Pillow Review
Name: Milemont Memory Foam Pillow, Cervical Pillow for Neck Pain, Orthopedic Contour Pillow Support for Back, Stomach, Side Sleepers, Pillow for Sleeping, CertiPUR-US, Standard Size
Price: head over to Amazon to find a price that fits you
Overall Rank: 4.6 out of 5
Best For: Anyone who suffers from back pain, neck soreness, headaches, or if you overthink too much and stress too often, then this might be a good tool for you.
Disclaimer: This review is based solely on my own experience and investigation, not everyone will have the same results as the information I have provided below.
Milemont Memory Foam Pillow Overview
I personally don’t have this pillow, but my grandma does. She’s had it for the last few years, and let me tell you how protective that woman is of her pillow! I have tried it a few times and the feeling right after your head hits that pillow you, instantly become light-headed.
No, I’m not saying that this pillow is a miracle worker, nor that it will cure your mental illness, but it can help you relax your overall muscles a little; that way you can sleep better.
What’s so great about this pillow?
• It’s main focus is to relieve pain
• Since it’s memory foam, you’ll know that it adapts really well to the shape of your body, making it a little easier for you to relax your shoulders and your neck. Specially for those of you that are so stressed that your shoulders are always one step downwards your neck.
• It comes with a machine-washable pillowcase. Their hypoallergenic polyester pillowcase is silky soft, but it also protects the pillow from the dust
• The pillow is made of high-quality ventilated Air Cell technology memory foam, which provides airflow to keep the neck and head cool while you’re sleeping
• The foam is certified by CertiPUR-US for safety reasons and performance.
• It does not contain any type of toxic ingredients such as formaldehyde, methane chloride, or PBDE
What’s not to love about this pillow, right?
Let Me Answer Some Questions You May Have
– Can people who sleep on their stomach use it?
Yes, you can sleep in any position and it will suit you just fine
– Is the pillow too big to take on airplane trips?
It is basically a normal sized pillow, so it can be really uncomfortable if you do so. Not only for you, but for the person next to you, so I really don’t recommend it
– Can you buy another pillowcase?
There’s no reason not to!
– Is it firm?
Yes, it is firm, but not the type of firm that feels like you’re sleeping on the floor. It is indeed, really comfortable
– Is it supposed to stay flat after using it?
No, it should go back to its normal size
There are other things that you should keep in mind when purchasing this pillow:
1. The pillow may smell like medicine, or a tough odor when you first open it. This happens to most memory foam pillows, but it’s not something to worry about since it won’t last too long before it fades away.
2. Remember that the pillow contains cooling gel, therefore, washing it as a whole is not recommended, at all. You should only wash the pillowcase.
3. Try keeping the pillow in a cool place. Don’t place it under the sun as it might damage the cooling gel beans inside
Final Thoughts On This Milemont Memory Foam Pillow
This pillow is perfect for absolutely anyone. I think it has that exquisite mixture of being comfortable, soft, but yet extremely supportive.
As I said before, my grandma has had this pillow for so many years now, and there’s no way we can get rid of it from her. She said her money was well spent for the amount of comfort she gets every night, and during the day too. You have no idea how hard it is to get that woman out of bed, just because she’s too “confortable”. I remember one time I wasn’t feeling well and I was having a lot of panic attacks during the night, so I asked her if she could spend a few nights with me in my room, so she did. Every single night she’d bring her memory foam pillow with her.
If you want to have a better and more peaceful good night sleep, you can get your own Milemont Memory Foam Pillow right now! What are you waiting for? Let’s make the best out of our sleeping routines.
I would love to hear from you in the comment section down below. Have you had the opportunity of having a Milemont Memory Foam Pillow? Or any memory foam pillow at all? Did you like it?