It is estimated that more than 90% of the pharmaceutical supplements that you take, have some type of synthetic ingredient that is not doing justice for your organs. You may have tried a couple of dietary supplements or natural supplements, but non of them work. You found Joy-Filled and now you want to know if it is a legit and real product that is worth trying, or if it is just another toxic product. I’m here to guide you through this journey of discovering what Joy-Filled is.
Name: Joy-Filled supplements
Best For: People who are currently struggling with their mental health, or their health in general. For those who are looking for new mental clarity supplements, you need to try this! Do not take if you’re currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Founders: Kylie and Keio
Overall Rank: 4.5 out of 5
What Is Joy-Filled?
Joy-Filled is a plant-based herbal supplement that is scientifically proven to help you minimize anxiety-inducing thoughts. They also help you with your depression, mood swings, stress and other mental health related illnesses.
This product was created by a company named Happy Healthy Hippie. Their founders, Kylie and Keio both believe in the principle that if you want a happy life, you need to take care of all the elements that life includes; such as your mental, physical and emotional health.
These supplements are said to be as effective as any alternative pharmaceutical product you may know, but it is not as alarming as those other pharmaceutical options. Why is that? These supplements don’t have any synthetic ingredient that may be damaging your body, or not working at all due to all the excessive chemicals it contains.
• Rhodiola Rosea – Best known for its natural adaptogen substance which increments the resilience your body has when it comes to managing any type of stressful situation.
• Eleuthero – This is a plant that has been mostly used to prevent any problems when it comes to your immune system. It also works as a stimulator when it comes to elevating your energy levels.
• Ashwagandh – This herb is also used to lower your stress symptoms and it also helps you concentrate better. Not to mention, it prevents your brain from weakening (if you’re dealing with any brain conditions and/or memory loss).
• Gingko Biloba – This plant helps you by increasing your brain optimal functions. It also helps you have a better control of your moods, and it gives you a sense of relief when it comes to stress.
• Gotu Kola – By far, one of my favorite herbs (from all of the mentioned above). This plant has so many good potentials to not only help you with mood changes, but it can also help your kidneys, your liver, and it can even help you with a skin condition. Gotu Kola is an actual medicinal plant that works by improving your brainpower. In a 2012 study of mice, it was found that Gotu Kola had an excellent effect on mice who had a behavioral aberration due to Alzheimer’s disease.
*These are just some of the natural (herb) ingredients this product contains.
The Good And The Not So Good
As we all know, every product has it’s good things and it’s not so good things. Most people just want to talk to you about the benefits and I’m sure that’s one thing that you’re looking for, but let’s also take a look at the negatives that you may encounter when purchasing this product.
The things we love!
• PRO #1: Joy-Filled is 100% made out of plants. Meaning that you won’t get any toxic ingredient in your supplements. That’s actually one of my favorite things from this product.
• PRO #2: Another favorite thing is that it’s GMO-free!! If you don’t know what GMO is, I will break it down to you in a very simple way.
GMO stands for genetically modified organisms. What does that mean? It means that companies and the people that are in charge of selling you the products you eat on a daily basis (animals, plants, etc) their DNA (genetics) are modified in a way that it’s not humanly possible for Mother Earth to formulate these products.
So, if you ever thought about why the apple you bought two weeks ago is still intact, that’s probably because it was genetically modified to last longer.
• PRO #3: Joy-filled is bioavailable. That means that it is easy for the body to absorb all of its nutrients.
Now, let’s talk about some of the negatives that I found
CON #1: Since Joy-filled is made from herbs, it includes nuts in its ingredients. So, if you’re allergic to nuts please DON’T buy this product.
CON #2: The effects of this supplement may vary for everyone. Some people may be noticing some changes the next day after taking them, while others may notice changes after a few weeks or so.
CON #3: if you’re already taking any prescription medication, then you will need to talk with your doctor about these supplements. Mixing both things can have a negative reaction on you.
Who Is Joy-Filled For?
The product is for absolutely anyone and everyone who has been suffering with depression, mood swings and/or anxiety.
Please note that this is not a cure for any of the mentioned conditions but instead this supplement helps you have better control of your mind.
Children under 18 should not take this, nor should pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding.
My Final Thoughts About Joy-Filled
Do I recommend Joy-Filled?
I am not going to fill your head with promises of achievement that other reviews are telling you. Because again, it’s different for everyone. These supplements do not cure depression, anxiety nor any mental health-related illness. They will help you improve your life and take away some of the weight that you’re carrying on your own, but that is what their purpose is.
After taking the time to do my research, I found out that almost 95% of the reviews for this product were positive.
The other 5% of negative reviews were mainly due to timing. People expect a product to work for them after a day of trying it. It doesn’t work that way! Just like any other pharmaceutical product, beauty product or health product, it needs time to have its effects. Don’t rush the time. Let the herbs do their work, and let them dig deep into your organism.
The Joy-Filled supplement contains 60 non-GMO vegan-friendly capsules. They are recommended to be taken twice on a daily basis.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your Joy-Filled supplements now!